Monday, April 16, 2007

My First Post

Okay , I finally have done it! I have joined the 'Blog world' at last, after much prodding from my DH,Reg.Alright now what do I say?? Oh my gosh the pressure not to BORE everyone to death;I'll do my best!

It is so windy here today and we're supposed to have a 'Huge' Scaley Bark Hickory tree(they are pretty rare,I understand from the Arborist) taken down today;I'm afraid because the last time we had trees taken down(no wind involved) we had just had a new roof & gutters/downspout installed & low & behold one fell on the House(Ka-Boom)! I also hate doing this because the tree is beautiful & has a lot of Memories.Of course We have 8 1/2 acres of almost all Hardwoods so I guess this is a little silly,huh?But Reg had a 'Hissy Fit' (ugly,ugly,ugly) though while parking the new 5th wheel because of this particular tree, so I guess not to experiance THAT again, it will be worth it : ) !

10 comments:

Ali said...

Yay Gigi! I am so happy you've decided to join us in blogland!
Don't worry about boring us, I don't think that would even be possible - and it will be entertaining to hear things from your perspective...not that we don't believe Reggie, but, well, you know. ;)
I can't wait to read about all the hissy fits!

Gigi said...

Thank's Ali!You beat Reg as being my 1st 'comment' so I guess He will be extra 'sulky' on his trip to Los Angeles today;poor baby LOL!
I'll be shoveling manure,cooking for dogs,cleaning cat boxes,etc...Whoowee,fun,fun,fun!
Oh, & you will hear about 'Hissy Fits';he is a Type A when things don't go his way!

Logzie said...

Welcome Gigi!!!!! So glad that you have joined us! I can't wait to read your blog. It's so fun to hear the woman's side...which by the way is ALWAYS the 'right' side of the story! HA!

Welcome! :0)

Friendly Manitoban said...

Hi Gigi!

mr zig said...

yay! another blogger! I can't wait to read your next post!

Gigi said...

Thanks fellow'bloggers', I appreciate the nice 'Welcome' & good wishes!
I will be posting a'header' & photo's soon!

Chris said...

Welcome aboard!!
It gets addictive, you'll want to post all the time.

Peach Pod said...

So glad you've join the blog world!

Gigi said...

Chris, I know , I can see it already....like I have nothing to do around here : )! Another Procrastination technique;how clever.

Terri said...

Welcome Gigi!!! I'm looking forward to you setting the record straight on these tales that Reggie tells!