Saturday, April 21, 2007

"Blog Tease"???

Well I never???!!!
Someone, who shall currently remain nameless has, I have been informed, called me a 'Blog Tease'(behind my back,no less) because I have not Posted in several days !!! A)They do even have a Blog , B) Their Husband's Ass muscle's are sore , C) They had a Birthday yesterday(Happy Birthday!!!!,SIL), & D)Nahhh-nah,nah,nah,boo-boo(I'm really doing that face where I stick my tough out & make that totally 'childish' noise)LOL.
Okay, now that ,that little tirade is over, I just feel oh,ever so much better :)!
I have been sooo dawg-gone busy this week because while Reg was out of town , I low & behold decide to undertake the arduous task of going through all the 'stuff ' from the old RV kitchen(which seems to be everything)& washing/sorting to put in the brand new, shiny RV . And in the midst of that I start re-arranging the 'still in limbo' but newly(kinda) re-done Laundry area & moving the wall of Free-standing Pantry's from the in-between kitchen/laundry area,which of course have to be emptied....okay you all see where this going,right??? Talk about ADD?? I should be the 'Poster Adult' for it! Anyway ,I'm also running basically a 'zoo kitchen' now since I'm having to cook all my own dog food(thanks dog food industry),because we lost our dog ' Galaxy' in a previous 2005 Diamond Dog food(1st ever & only bag I had bought) poisoning & did liver damage to my other Border Collie,Peaches. So,needless to say I am a tad bit paranoid since every can of 'Nutro' dog food I still had left in the pantry was a 'recall #' w/the newest Menu food debacle ....see there I go...on another 'thread'...."reel it back in" as My cousin DeeDee(short for Dianne) says (she has it too)!!Okay, so by now my kitchen,Dining Room,& Living Room involved....let's just say I have a well stocked pantry, & that everyone should pack-up & head to 'Maw-maw's' in case of 'Thunder Dome" LOL!!!! In fact ya'll just come anytime,ya hear?? I make the best buttermilk biscuit ever was....hey, my Grandma Margie gave me the handmade wood 'family biscuit bowl' before she died because she said I made the best biscuit in the family & that she didn't have anything else she would think I would want;just you Grandma,I miss you sooo much,& yes I have the 'knowing' as you called it,you left me that too.
Oh lord,now I've gone off & made myself weepy.
Plus, I had to take the 2 enormous garbage cans down the long,winding partially gravel Driveway , plus I had dumped a ton of old catalogs,magazines,etc which made it an extra heavy load to roll. And me being all of 108lbs I either push or drag the container's ;so,I can either possibly get run over or drug down the the DW by said container's , because I ain't lettin' go know matter(my stubborn streak)what;it has happened before,plus it was raining to boot! And w/all this I have Border Collie's wanting to be fed,thrown Frisbee's & ball's to & have to keep an side eye on the 2 Herder's of the Horse's to make sure there are no problems.....and on top of all this my regular chore's,& I had to go to the Dentist & see 'my' Patti for a cleaning(clean check-up :)) ,& of course have my Hair done w/ 'my' Ashlee! I broke down & started eating the 'Dog Food' for Supper whilst 'plating' theirs ; it was either that or starve !!So Reg calls Thursday from LAX to have me check & see if there were any delays on his connection in Chicago(I worked 13yrs for a now 'defunct' major Airline,so He thinks I can figure stuff out,beyond the basics; & I can) & there was a Mandatory Crew delay 'cause of FAA required layovers 'tween shifts for Pilot's & FA's 4 safety,but only 'bout 30minutes. Of course I went off on a tirade about why didn't they put him on the Non-Stop that would have gotten in 5 hours earlier & was boarding @ the same time his was...."I don't know" was his response...AAAAHHHH!!!!! Then I said "be real careful",duhhh,like he's going to be flying the plane! Why do we say stuff like that? Then I warned him about the impending 'disaster' @ home & not to freak out that I had a "plan"...hahaha...Reg said, "see you @ 1:30am,Love you,can't wait to get home".Mayhem ensued upon his arrival,w/BC's all fighting to be 1st to get to their Daddy & all was right w/our world!
Saturday, I had good intentions in the Morning then collapsed mid-day to try to re-gain energy & momentum ; what a week!!!

8 comments:

Ali said...

Good lord lady - with just those "few" things to do you didn't think you could squeeze in a blog post!?
You gave me a good laugh with that explanation, it's nice to know there are other multi-taskers out there.
And Reggie seems to be that way too, you guys must live in complete chaos all the time. Isn't it great?
At least I know that if the husband and I ever come out to visit we'll never get bored. With how many things I usually have on the go, it will be fantastic to be with people that are just as wild as me.

Gigi said...

You have No idea;wait grasshopper & when visit complete you will have then mastered your technique!But,'GH' be very,very careful what you wish for because it can be mind-boggeling...LOL

Logzie said...

Oh my gosh Gigi!!! You are down right stinkin hilarious girlfriend!! You had me cracking up with your ADD and then having to eat dog food for dinner!!! HA!!!

Terri said...

I'm coming over for biscuits. The only kind we ever have come in a tube that you buy at the grocery store and pop open with a spoon.

Chris said...

Wow...I that was awesome. It's like you just told a year's worht of stuff all in one blog. My head's still spinning.

Gigi said...

You come on over anytime Terri;I have a fresh 10lb bag of 'Southern Biscuit' Flour(yes,that is a brand) just waitin' with a fresh gallon of Buttermilk!Shame for any of it to go to waste : )!!

Peach Pod said...

You've been tagged. Go to my blog to check it out: http://peachesandpurls.blogspot.com/2007/05/tagged.html

Liv said...

Gigi, get off your butt and post again. Aren't you supposed to be a "people pleaser?"