Friday, July 20, 2007

Good Day After all!

Well I took care of Mom & got the lock's professionally installed & her doors re-aligned & all keyed for 1 key...I feel alot better about her safety now at home. Or as good as it can get with her living in another town 4 hours away!
Reg came home early...YYYEEEAAAHHH & we actually caught an hour nap. Then he washed my 4 runner aka Rocky & his Jeep(how nice to have a clean, sparkeling car).I took care of all the 'Babies' & tucked 'em all in & then Reg and I decided to have grilled Salmon, a BIG salad & wild rice for Supper & now we are unwinding & laughing at King of Queens(reruns of course); we have a special spot in our hearts for the Father part that Jerry Stiller plays because when my Dad is here it's just that! Except of course he stays in a fully furnished 1100sq ft guest house w/kitchen & not a basement!!! But it is just so much fun just to be able to have a gut wrenching laugh at all the Parallels. I think I have always been their 'Rock' even though I'm the baby. And Reg is so AWESOME I just want to go Hug him....Think I will.
Sweet Dreams to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are back to blogging!

I am so sorry about your Mom's break in.

Peach Pod said...

I tagged you for a meme.