Thursday, July 19, 2007

Blame Placement!

Okay, I'm finally back after months of cleaning 'Crap' out of house & making runs to Goodwill. And although I'm only about half way through ;you collect alot of stuff when you don't move for 19yrs although I have been told that if I don't have it you don't need it ! Bring your own now because I may not have it now:)!! Anyhow I am for a lack of a better term quite the 'clothes whore' & I mean nice stuff & we live in a house built in 1974 with barely any closet space so I have back bedroom that has become totally unusable because it is piled high & deep in clothes.....I am so sick of it...AAAHHHH!! As Reg always says I brought every piece through the back door;scary thought because it's alot harder taking it out!
Now I would like to give everyone a taste of our Maroon Bellied Conure, Boscoe's sense of humour & intelligence. What really makes this funny is that Reg has a thing he does that somone else always 'did it' even if they haven't been here for weeks!!!I was cleaning Boscoe's cage & He has a ton of toys . One of his favorite is actually I think a cat toy, it is a little yellow ball w/a bell in it and it is perforated so he can throw it around ;big fun for a Parrot I guess :) !! Well I was cleaning his cage & took the ball out so I could change his paper & I put it on top of his cage while I was working ,he proceeds to climb up & toss it off into the nearby garbage can while I had my back turned. I jokingly said "who threw this in the garbage? " He says very promptly "Millie did it",I almost fell over laughing because it sounded just like Reg! And by the way Millie is the cat!He can just come up with one liners like that & he actually knows when to apply them; just ask Reg what Boscoe does when a 'Victoria Secret' Commercial comes on TV!!

6 comments:

mr zig said...

Parrots are awesome! If I had a parrot I think I'd let him watch comedy movies all day so he could build his "funny one liner" collection.

Ali said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ali said...

I'm so glad you're back - I've missed you!
Hmmm, "clothes whore". Yeah, I hear you on that...I'm somewhat of one myself.
Boscoe sounds entertaining, I can't wait to meet him!

TerryC said...

I've been looking forward to meeting Boscoe for a while. Will you bring him in September?

He'd probably be a lot better behaved on the plane than a lot of human adults who fly on commercial airlines.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! You're back! YAY!

Gigi said...

Thanks guys! Ya'll are great!